New Delhi [India], Apr 25 (ANI): A CBI court on Thursday reserved its order in the application filed by AgustaWestland 'middlemen' Christian Michel in connection with leakage of content in the charge sheet filed in the case. The court will pronounce its order on the plea on May 3.Earlier this month, Michel's counsel Advocate Aljo K Joseph told the court that a copy of the charge sheet was provided to media before it was provided to his client. He also pleaded that he had not named anyone during the probe.Michel, through his counsel Joseph, raised questions on how the charge sheet was leaked to the media even before the consideration and the cognisance of the same could be taken. "Since 6 pm yesterday live debates have been going on," Joseph told the court on April 6.Michel, who was extradited from the UAE in December last year, is currently lodged in Tihar jail in connection with the CBI and ED cases against him related to the AgustaWestland deal.While CBI is probing his alleged role as a "middleman" in the deal, ED is investigating money laundering charges against him. (ANI)
(The above story is verified and authored by ANI staff, ANI is South Asia's leading multimedia news agency with over 100 bureaus in India, South Asia and across the globe. ANI brings the latest news on Politics and Current Affairs in India & around the World, Sports, Health, Fitness, Entertainment, & News. The views appearing in the above post do not reflect the opinions of LatestLY)













Quickly


