The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has initiated the application process on October 22, 2019, for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exams. The commission is currently hosting registrations for those who are aspired to work at various Group B and Group C posts in different Ministries, Departments and Organisations. If you are an aspirant too and have not yet applied for the recruitment exam, you must hurry up and apply sooner before the last date approaches. According to SSC CGL 2019 exam notification, the registration process for the same will end on November 25, 2019. Candidates can apply for the SSC CGL 2019 Group B and Group C exams by visiting the official website online at ssc.nic.in.
SSC while notifying the CGL recruitment stated, “Staff Selection Commission will hold the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2019 for filling up of various Group B and Group C posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations.” Although the last date to register for SSC CGL 2019 is November 25, candidates can make the online fee payment till November 27, 2019.
SSC CGL 2019 Important Dates
- Online applications: October 22 to November 25
- Last date for receipt of application: November 25 (17:00)
- Last date for making online fee payment: November 27 (17:00)
- Last date to generate offline Challan: November 27 (17:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): November 29
- Dates of SSC CGL Tier-I Examination (CBE): March 2, 2020, to March 11, 2020.
- Dates of SSC CGL Tier-II (CBE) and Tier-III (Des.) Examinations: June 22, 2020, to June 25, 2020.
The application fee for SSC CGL 2019 is Rs 100. All those who have completed their graduation or studying in the final year can apply for the recruitment exam. Avoid the last-minute hassle and apply for the recruitment exam before November 25, 2019.