Curry leaves also known as kadi patta, is an Indian household staple. Used mainly for seasoning Indian food via tempering(tadka), kadi patta has a lot of beauty benefits as well. Not many people know that curry leaves are packed with nutrients such as fibre, carbohydrates, iron, phosphorous, calcium, and various vitamins like vitamin B, A, C, and E. Moreover, kadi patta also has the ability to fight infections which makes it is a great natural ingredient for skin infections. What makes these miraculous leaves even great is that they are inexpensive, easily available and extremely healthy. Curry leaves are known to improve skin health by making it soft and supple while bringing a natural, as per Ayurveda. Simply adding curry leaf paste to any kind of homemade packs such as yoghurt and turmeric pack can do the trick. Its antimicrobial properties can help to get rid of dead skin cells and keep pimples at bay. Direct application of curry leaf juice on the skin can also help you get rid of spots and blemishes, you can add a bit of facial oil to it if you have dry skin. Curry Leaves (Kadi Patta) for Weight Loss, Hair Loss, Diabetes + 3 Other Health Benefits That You Should Know.
Curry Leaves for Skin
- Glowing Skin: Curry leaves have been used by Ayurveda to achieve glowing skin. Rich in vitamin E amongst other vitamins, curry leaves can brighten up your skin.
- Pimples: Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties in curry leaves can help keep pimples at bay.
- Wrinkles: Rich in antioxidants and various other vitamins, kadi patta can keep wrinkles at bay.
- Skin Detoxification: Curry leaves or kadi patta is known to help detoxify the skin of germs and daily pollution because of its cleansing properties.
- Aids Cuts, Burns, Rashes: Curry leaves have soothing elements that can help heal cuts, rashes and burns sooner.
Curry Leaves Recipes To Get Flawless, Spotless and Fair Skin Watch Video:
Curry Leaves for hair
Curry leaves can work wonders towards strengthening your hair roots and reducing hair fall. A perfect natural remedy for healthy hair, curry patta can also help to prevent greying of hair.
- Prevents Hair damage
- No hair thinning
- Boosts Hair Growth
- Strengthens Roots
- Scalp health
Homemade Curry Leaves Hair Oil
Why use any other hair oil when you can use curry leaves hair oil made at home. Homemade curry leaves hair oil doesn't just repair damaged hair but also strengthens the roots while reducing hair loss. Homemade curry leaf hair oil is also known to help delay greying of hair.
Homemade Curry Leaves Oil to Grow Long Thick Hair fast with Fenugreek Seeds & Coconut Oil Video:
Curry leaves or kadi patta can easily be grown at home. This simple and cheap ingredient can do wonders and can act as a great alternative to chemical-laden products.