In a shocking incident that took place in Uttar Pradesh's Ghaziabad, a teenager died and three others of a family were injured after an LED TV exploded. According to reports, the explosion was so strong that a portion of the wall of the house collapsed.

LED TV Explodes in House in UP

(SocialLY brings you all the latest breaking news, viral trends and information from social media world, including Twitter, Instagram and Youtube. The above post is embeded directly from the user's social media account and LatestLY Staff may not have modified or edited the content body. The views and facts appearing in the social media post do not reflect the opinions of LatestLY, also LatestLY does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.)