Born on December 12, 2019, Yuvraj Singh is one of the most destructive batsmen produced by Indian cricket. His stylish batting and agile fielding made him an ideal fit for the Indian national cricket team. Yuvi was even made the vice-captain of the Indian ODI team between 2007 and 2008. The left-hander went on to become the Man of the Tournament in the 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup, and one of the top performers at the 2007 ICC World Twenty20, both of which India won. In a match against England at the 2007 World Twenty20, he famously hit six sixes in one over bowled by Stuart Broad. As he turns 38, let’s have a look at seven interesting facts about the left-hander. Yuvraj Singh to Play in Pakistan Super League Post Retirement? BCCI Likely to Give Clearance: Report.
- Yuvraj Singh was born in Chandigarh on December 12, 1981, to Yograj Singh & Shabnam Singh.
- Yuvraj was an ardent fan of tennis and roller skating.
- The left-hander stitched a fourth-highest partnership of 163 runs unbeaten with Sachin Tendulkar during IND vs ENG, December 2008.
- Yuvraj Singh is the only player in Indian cricket history who has been a part of 3 successful world cup campaigns.
- In IPL 2014, he was bought for a mammoth 14 Crores by RCB.
- Audi presented a Q5 to Yuvraj for his all-round performances in the 2011 World Cup.
- Yuvi hung his boots from international cricket in June 2019.
He famously survived cancer in 2011. On his birthday, we wish him health, wealth and happiness. On behalf of the entire team of LatestLY.com, we wish him a very Happy Birthday.