We wonder if there's anyone who doesn't give a damn about Marvel's Avengers! While it's last offering 'Infinity War' was enough to make you sing praises of Marvel, fans are eager beaver to know if Avengers 4 will be equally exciting or even more. With half the population including some superheroes being wiped out, thanks to Thanos' snap of a finger - how will Avengers help everyone survive? How will they beat the Mad Titan and if Captain Marvel is indeed the key to defeat him? There are so many unanswered questions and fans want answers to all of them. While the film's trailer release is still far away, a Reddit user has described exactly what you can expect from it. Avengers 4 Shooting Wraps Up; Directors Share Another Cryptic Picture Which Nobody Asked For.
Though his description is so detailed and you might even question if anything can be so good to be true, yet what's the harm in believing it? From Hawkeye's return to Thor and Loki teaming up together, there's a lot that you can expect from the sequel's first trailer (at least according to the user). These are just two points out of many. His description, in fact, has a place for everyone. You can read its pointers below. Avengers 4: It’s Only Going to Get Worse, Elizabeth Olsen’s Cryptic Spoiler Will Get You Worried.
- The trailer starts off showing the damaged Infinity Gauntlet in a field on the farm planet. Tony then says, 'We were destined to lose.'
- Tony and Captain America reunite. We get a glimpse of the Battle of New York from 2012 Avengers.
- We then see the Wakandan throne with M'Baku at the helm.
- Shuri and Banner are seen working on a new project in the lab. Black Widow is in Hawkeye's family home from Age of Ultron.
- A quick shot of Thanos is shown with a long sword, walking down an alleyway in New York City.
- The next shot is a dark hooded figure with glowing eyes, aiming a bow and arrow before shooting towards the camera (Hawkeye, probably. Yay!)
- The next shot is Ant-Man appearing out of a flash of light and landing in a desolate place.
- Wong is communicating with Dr Strange's soul via a portal.
- We even have Loki and Thor fighting off Chitauri together in the trailer.
- The final shot before the title reveal is an Infinity Stone disappearing from Thanos' damaged gauntlet. The title is then revealed - Avengers: Annihilation.
Okay, so this was a brief description of what the Reddit user has revealed to us. You can read his complete description here. And from what we just read, it's going to be one epic battle to witness (even if the description is not true). Imagine Thanos and Hulk fighting against each other for one last time. And we bet Hawkeye's entry will get the loudest cheer and whistles from the MCU fans. We won't lie and say we are willing to wait till they decide to unveil the trailer officially. This description has piqued our interest as much as yours. Yea, we know it's too long but you can always picturise it in your mind, now that you have a description ready, right?