Western Railway has notified vacancies for apprentice posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts by visiting the official website of RRC WR - rrc-wr.com. Candidates must take note that the registration process will open on May 28 and will close on June 27, 2022.
Through this recruitment process, a total of 3612 posts of Fitter, Welder, Turner, Machinist, Carpenter, Mechanic, etc., will be filled in the organization. Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for Apprenticeship in response to this notification as they are governed by a separate scheme of Apprenticeship. CGPSC Recruitment 2022: Apply for 33 Casualty Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer Posts on psc.cg.gov.in; Check Details Here
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting date of WR Apprentice Registration: 28 May 2022
- Last Date of WR Apprentice Registration: 27 June 2022
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
- Apprentices posts: 3612 vacancies
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have a matriculation degree or be a class 10 pass in the 10+2 system with a minimum of 50 percent marks in aggregate from a recognised board in order to apply for the positions. Delhi Police Recruitment 2022: Apply for Over 800 Head Constable Posts Before June 16
- Applicants who failed in ITI should not apply.
- Candidates aged between 15 and 24 years are eligible to apply.
- The application fee is 100/100. SC/ST/PWD/Women applicants are not required to pay a fee.
- The payment can be made by using a debit card, credit card, internet banking etc.
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Here's how to apply
- Step 1: To apply for the posts, candidates need to visit the official website.
- Step 2: Then, on the homepage, click on the appropriate link.
- Step 3: Enter the necessary information.
- Step 4: Upload the necessary documents.
- Step 5: Candidates then need to pay the application fees.
- Step 6: Click on the "submit" button to proceed.
- Step 7: Take a printout of the document for future needs.
(The above story first appeared on LatestLY on May 28, 2022 08:00 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website latestly.com).