Chocolates are universally accepted forms of gifts. Most people love being gifted chocolates and look for reasons to spread sweetness. Valentine's Day is an observance when people gift their significant others with chocolates. Valentine's Day 2020 is approaching prior to which Chocolate Day will be observed on February 9. On this day, people gift their loved ones with chocolates as a sign of their love and affection towards them. And as Chocolate Day 2020 approaches we have compiled a list of quotes on chocolates, sweet messages, thoughts, HD Wallpaper and GIF Images to share with your partner. Send these beautiful quotes and wishes to your loved one and tell them how you think and care about them. National Hot Chocolate Day 2020: Take Your Hot Chocolate From Good To Great With These Brilliant Hacks.
Valentine Week includes a number of observances including Rose Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Chocolate Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day other than Chocolate Day. One among the gifts that people use to surprise their partner is chocolate and there is no better occasion than Chocolate Day 2020 to gift the sweets to your better half. Celebrate this Chocolate Day with these quotes on the sweet concussion. Valentine Week 2020 Full List of Days for PDF Download Online: Check Date-Sheet and Significance of Each Day From Rose Day to Valentine’s Day.
1. “Nice Memories Are Like Chocolate: You Can’t Survive on Them Alone, As They Aren’t Very Filling, but They Make Life Sweeter.” – Janine Weger
2. “A Little Bit of Sweetness Can Drown Out a Whole Lot of Bitterness.” – Francesco Petrarca
Chocolate Day GIF!
3. Chocolate Is Happiness That You Can Eat.” – Ursula Kohaupt
4. “Life Is Like a Box of Chocolates. You Never Know What You’re Gonna Get.” – From the Film “Forrest Gump”
5. “Chocolate Is a Gift of Love to Yourself.” – Sonja Blumenthal
6. “Life Is Like Chocolate: You Should Enjoy It Piece for Piece and Let It Slowly Melt on Your Tongue.” – Nina Sandmann
7. “Don’t Think That Chocolate Is a Substitute for Love! Love Is a Substitute for Chocolate.” – Miranda Ingram
8. “True Strength Is When You Can Break a Bar of Chocolate Into Four Pieces With Your Bare Hands – Then Just Eat One.” – Unknown
While you can gift chocolate to your partner on any day, doing it on a day mean for it will make them feel special. Be it your husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend, partner or your crus, tell about your loved with chocolates this year. We wish everyone celebrating a Happy Chocolate Day!
(The above story first appeared on LatestLY on Feb 08, 2020 09:46 AM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website latestly.com).