New Delhi, 11th October: In the sixth week of the 10 Hafte 10 Baje 10 Minute anti-dengue campaign of the Delhi government, CM Arvind Kejriwal inspected his residence for stagnant water to prevent dengue mosquito breeding along with his family members today. He also encouraged Delhiites to involve their family members in the 10 Hafte 10 Baje 10 Minute campaign and change the accumulated water to prevent Dengue.
Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal's Tweet
Announcing the 10 Hafte 10 Baje 10 Minute campaign against Dengue, CM Shri Arvind Kejriwal had said that through the collective efforts of all the Delhiites, "we will stop the breeding of dengue mosquitoes and protect our family and all of Delhi from Dengue."
On every Sunday, Under the 10 Hafte 10 Baje 10 Minute Campaign
- Change the clean stagnant water collected at home.
- A dengue mosquito thrives in clean stagnant water. The water deposited in the pots, coolers, A/C, tires, vases, etc., should be drained and replaced by the citizens every week.
- Add a small layer of oil/petrol to the accumulated water.
- Always cover the water tank with a lid.
- After inspecting their own houses, people shall promptly call 10 of their friends. With the cooperation of all, dengue can be eliminated from Delhi.
(The above story first appeared on LatestLY on Oct 11, 2020 08:08 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website latestly.com).