Donald Trump delivered his second State of the Union Address tonight just an hour ago according to IST and 9:00 pm Tuesday according to EST. However, what at first seems like a strange thing, the google searches for "Drinking games" and "SOTU drinking games" have surged. People from America has almost accepted that the speech is going to be so bad, redundant, illogical and absurd that people will have play drinking games to put up with. Congresswoman, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez made this tweet that many people are suggesting is the right thing to say about Donald Trump's third SOTU.
Take a look at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's tweet.
None of it https://t.co/k2SY2NnTpB
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) February 5, 2019
So just like so many Americans claiming on the internet, if you too want to have a drinking game. Here are some of the most popular drinking game rules that are going viral all over the internet.
Take a Drink When Trump uses the following words/phrases:
- People Are Saying
- Illegal Immigrants
- America First
Take a Drink When Trump does the following things:
- Discusses Withdrawing Troops From Afghanistan.
- Makes an appeal to bipartisan unity.
- Mentions social media scandals/loss of personal privacy
- Mentions North Korea.
- Mentions Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer or other Democrats negatively.
- Every time Pelosi claps behind Trump.
Another very interesting thing found on BTR today was the part of the drinking game when you have to finish your drink when... The websites mention rules as...
Finish your drink when:
- "Trump misidentifies/mispronounces a country name."
- "The camera pans to Joshua Trump."
- "Trump declares a national emergency to deal with the “border crisis.”
However, now that Trump has already started his speech as per Indian time.
Highlights from Donald Trump's second State of the Union(SOTU) address
- Pelosi offering a bit of "applause" to Trump that looked like this.
(Doug Mills/Pool via Reuters) pic.twitter.com/D8dmT5Z95A
— Colin Campbell (@colincampbell) February 6, 2019
2. Speaker Pelosi keeps her hand held up to quiet Democrats as President Trump can be heard talking about immigrant caravans. Take a look:
— Meet the Press (@MeetThePress) February 6, 2019
3. Mr Trump praises the increasing role of women in the workforce.
4. Speaker Pelosi's apparent "eye roll."
— John Haubner (@JohnHaubner) February 6, 2019
5. Donald Trump talks about the controversial wall. Talks about collecting $US5.7 billion for a border wall.
6. Democratic women wear white at State of the Union to show support of gender parity.
7. Donald Trump on new North Korea Summit,
“As part of a bold new diplomacy, we continue our historic push for peace on the Korean Peninsula. Our hostages have come home, nuclear testing has stopped, and there has not been a missile launch in 15 months."
The drinking game is not a suggestion made by our website but just coverage of what is doing rounds on the internet. We strongly believe that drinking is injurious to health. Moreover, more updates from Donald Trump's State of the Union(SOTU) address is awaited.