People are gearing up to celebrate India's 70th Republic Day on January 26, 2019, and no celebration is complete with specially created food items. A top trend for Republic Day celebrations is preparing tricolour food. Food matching with the Indian flag is made for the occasion and it also adds to the mood of the day. Today we give you the recipe for Tiranga Lasagna. But if you are not among the ones who want to prepare but still want to enjoy, then you can head to Mumbai's Raddison hotel in Goregoan. They are holding a special brunch for Republic Day which will serve you a specially made Tiranga lasagna. Republic Day 2019 Special Recipes: Learn How to Make Tricolour Food With These Video Tutorials.
What is it you wonder? A Tiranga lasagna is an Italian pasta layered with tomato sauce, middle with cream sauce and bottom stuffed with spinach sauce. It will create a unique blend of an Italian dish modified to give it an Indian twist. What could be called as a wonderful fusion, you can also make Tiranga lasagna at home. Chef Kamlesh Rawat from Radisson, Mumbai has shared the recipe of making Tiranga Lasagna. Republic Day 2019 Wishes in Advance: Best WhatsApp Stickers, GIF Image Messages, Patriotic Quotes, SMS to Send Happy Republic Day Greetings.
Tiranga Lasagna Recipe
• Lasagna Sheets 8
• Fresh spring tomato 250 gm
• Spinach 150 gm.
• Onion 250gm
• Garlic 15 gm.
• White sauce 150 gm.
• Tomato sauce 150 gm.
• Parmesan Cheese or Mozzarella 100gm
• Salt & Pepper to taste
• Oven Proof Glass bowl 3 inch width-5 inch height
- Soak the lasagna sheet in Water till It gets soft. And drain well.
- Blanch and chop the tomatoes and spinach. Sauté both the ingredients And cook separately.
- Put the lasagna sheet in an ovenproof glass bowl, add the sautéed spinach and cheese then add another lasagna sheet and add white sauce and cream.
- Add one more lasagna sheet, add sautéed tomato and cheese.
- Add a final lasagna sheet. Put tomato sauce and white sauce and add parmesan cheese or mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 200 Celsius in a preheated oven till the cheese changes colour.
- Cut nicely and see the best layered Indian flag colour on your lasagna.
Your Tiranga Lasagna is ready to be served. Impress your guests with this beautiful Indian twist to the popular Italian dish.