Facebook & Instagram are the two topmost apps used by millions of people across the world. Some people understand & like to use the English language whereas some prefer to read content in their own respective countries' language. For this, the global social media giant offers a lot of languages apart from just English. These other languages include Hindi, Spanish, German, French, Arabic, Mandarin, Chinese, Portuguese & more. Facebook supports a total of eight Indian languages as well. How to Repost a Story on Instagram in 6 Simple Steps.
Changing language settings on Facebook & Instagram is no big deal, you just have to follow simple steps. When a user initially opens an account on Facebook or Instagram, it gives an option to select the language. However, if you clicked on 'English' or any other language & now wish to change it, then follow the below steps.
Here's how to change language settings on Instagram
1. Open Instagram & click on your user profile icon on the bottom right to go to your profile.
2. Tap on the three-lined button on the upper right corner & then select 'Settings'.
3. Under 'Settings', click on 'Account' & select 'Language'.
4. Under 'Language', all different languages across the world will be shown on your screen & choose the language you would use.
Here's how to change language settings on Facebook
1. Open Facebook & click on the three-lined button on the upper right corner & then select 'Settings & Privacy'.
2. Under 'Settings & Privacy', tap on 'Language' & choose the language you wish to use.
To change back, you can follow the same steps to check other languages. Page will be automatically reloaded once you select the language.
(The above story first appeared on LatestLY on Sep 25, 2020 06:48 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website latestly.com).